1. Sit and watch the sunset. With a glass of wine…or two.
2. Go to a park and play on the swings like you did when you were seven. Or put your dog in a swing! That’s what you get for googling “dogs in swings” and laughing hysterically by yourself after seeing a humorous photo on Pinterest. What is happening to my life?
Don’t answer that.
3. Make this soup!!! No, really. Make it tonight.
4. Read a new book in a hammock. Can’t find a hammock? Try your bed instead. Reading in the mornings with a cup of tea is my favorite guilty weekend pleasure! I just finished this and it was awesome!
5. Stage an impromptu dance party in your living room. Why not?
7. Be crafty and make Halloween cake pops. I attempted last night and the results were….interesting. But I’ll share THAT with you later!
8. And on that note, why don’t you plan your Halloween costume? Joy has a few words about that that we should probably all take to heart. I’m not totally sure yet, but I think I’m going to dress up like my cat. Is that totally weird? Do only four year olds dress up like fuzzy animals for Halloween these days? Can someone tell me how to craft a long black cat-tail?
9. Two words: breakfast. quesadillas.
They’ve turned my whole world upside down.
10. Do what I did last night: make a huge batch of white chicken chili to eat all weekend long. I swear, out of everything, that chili is, hands down, the recipe I make the most! We probably eat it once every two weeks. Has someone figured how to make it in a crock pot yet? If so, let me know!! Slow cookers rule my life.
This picture has no relevance other than the fact that every time I look at it, I crack up.
That is all.