1. I’m moving…tomorrow? I don’t know. All I know is that half of my worldly belongings are in my new house and the other half (pastry tips, broken chocolate bars and Dexter) are scattered all over my old apartment floor.
If you don’t hear back from me, it means I didn’t survive the dusty year old broken chocolate bar. Send help. Or fresh chocolate.
2. While cleaning out my kitchen drawer, I found three rock hard green gummi bears, about 300 nails and tattered work-out cards. Clearly I don’t open that drawer much.
3. Cinnamon frosting is everywhere…and that’s how I like it.
4. I’m currently plowing through season one of Grey’s Anatomy. I like to be fashionably late to the party.
5. Today is National Pancake Day! I’m making these for lunch to celebrate since in my cleaning endeavors I found an old can of pumpkin. That stuff doesn’t go bad, right? Ok good.
6. Thanks to all of you, I just made a dentist appointment to get drilled on tomorrow morning at 10:30.
7. Adam surprised me with this new book! I can’t wait to start it! He knows me so well.
8. I’m trading having a garbage disposal for having a huge wood burning fireplace in my new kitchen. I told Adam it was the logical decision because then I could make corn pone for breakfast. Don’t know what pone is? Read this.
9. Tonight we are seeing JJ Grey! I don’t know who JJ Grey is, but will report back.
10. I’m going to Austin in two weeks! If any Texas friends want to meet up for coffee or tea (or Rudy’s barbecue), let me know!