1. Anything by Kristin Hannah! I’ve been reading her books like mad lately, and especially loved this sweet tale of childhood friends. Once I started, I couldn’t put it down and read the entire book on my flight home from St. Croix!
2. I picked up this green tea from our local Asian grocery store last week and am in love! I got it after my acupuncturist recommended it for me instead of my daily coffee while I try to get my migraines under control. I’ve always been more of a fan of black tea than green, but really enjoy the little toasted brown rice bits in this! It tastes like popcorn in the best way possible.
3. Y’all ask me all the time what I do for cardio and the answer is hike!! The weather is just beginning to warm up (and dry up!) here in NorCal and that means hiking season is upon us yet again. I try to get outside for a five mile hike once or twice a week in the summer—nothing centers me more than those huge trees!
4. Smashbox Minx eyeshadow in the outer creases of the eye. Gives you that smoky look without going over the top!
5. My slow cooker! Best $20 ever spent at Target and just you wait—-I have some delicious slow cookin’ recipes up my sleeve coming soon! In the meantime, try this pork. It will change your life.
6. TeuxDeux. I’m in love with this simple design-y online calendar. There’s also an iphone app that syncs with your online calendar so you don’t have to enter anything twice and you always have your agenda with you! Plus, it’s free!
7. The easter bunny brought me this book. No explanation necessary there. Someone knows me well!