1. I have an entire drawer dedicated to chocolate.
2. That green headband was on sale for ninety nine cents at Eckerds. Before Eckerds became CVS. (You all wanted to know!)
3. I got rejected for seventh grade chorus. In tears, I called my mother who in turn called my music teacher and demanded her young, talented daughter have another audition. They never knew what they were missing.
4. To be perfectly honest, I really don’t like vegetables that much. I like pasta. And cake. And biscuits with honey.
5. Once, in culinary school, I accidentally dropped a sheet pan full of butter on the floor in the walk-in fridge. I neatly arranged the butter back on the sheet pan and acted like nothing ever happened while the rest of the class used the butter to make French buttercream. Does this make me a horrible person?
6. I wholeheartedly believe in the ten second rule. Or the forty second rule.