1 chicken breast (about 5 ounces or so)
1/4 cup flour
about a half tbsp olive oil (just a quick whirl around the pan. I never measure)
2 tsp paprika
good dash sea salt and pepper
juice of one lemon plus additional slices
about 4 tbsp chicken broth or water or white wine. whatever you got
minced parsley to finish
1. Pound the chicken breast thin with a meat mallet (I used a wine bottle. haha).
2. Combine the flour and spices in a plastic bag and shake well. Add the chicken breast and shake.
3. Heat up the oil in a skillet (I used a cast iron). When it’s spitting hot, add the chicken breast and cook for about 3 minutes per side until JUST done (even a little underdone). Remove and set on paper towels.
4. Add the chicken broth/liquid and the lemon juice to deglaze the pan. Cook for about a minute then add the chicken back in and cook until the chicken is done and the sauce has thickened up a bit.
5. Serve with minced parsley on top.