Yay for cute summer clothes!
Now if it would only get warm and stop being 50 degrees with rain. Last night I wore my Ugg boots and a sweater for girl’s night! Northern California weather is so weird. But anyway, here’s a list of the five fashion “trends” (and by “trends” I mean what’s in my closet right now..they may or may not actually be trendy to anyone but me) I’m loving this season.
1. Banana Republic “colorful exotic hobo bag” in coral. Such a fun, bright bag in the perfect shade of pink! This is an example of a bag that can be considered part of an outfit. Despite the color though, I pretty much take mine everywhere…no matter what I’m wearing.
2. JCrew “boy shirt” in oxford blue. It’s a longer button-down, so I wear mine over skinny jeans, black leggings and my bikini in the summer. It’s feminine and classy without being too dressy. I’ve had mine for over a year and love it!
3. Cheap maxi dresses from Target! I still love the ones I bought back in ’09…they always seem to last forever and make feel feminine and pretty. 🙂 Pair them with a Target necklace and you’re good to go!
4. Floppy summer hats! I got the one you see below in blue from Whole Foods (San Diego Hat Company) and love it. Who knows if I can actually pull it off, but whatev…I think they’re so cute!
5. Flowy blouses….like this one from Banana Republic! They’re light and pretty for summer and can easily be dressed up or down.
What pieces are you loving right now? Like I need an excuse to sit on the couch and shop online any more. Okay, thanks, bye.