1. I can’t sing to save my life and was the only one of out all my friends to get cut from 9th grade chorus.
2. I shattered all the bones in my wrist in a roller-skating accident when I was ten.
3. I haven’t set my foot in a roller-skate since that day.
4. I also haven’t sat my butt on a bike since this day.
5. I’m a “little” accident prone.
6. I try to read the bible every day.
7. I could eat French toast for every single meal.
8. I’m completely obsessed with the leaves changing color right now—we never had that in Florida!
9. The Boxcar Children’s Cookbook and The Little House on the Prairie Cookbook ignited a passion for food in me when I was seven. I’ve never wanted to do anything else but cook.
10. I wear slippers everywhere.
11. I’m about to start yoga teacher training in January.
12. I lived in five states before the age of ten.
13. My favorite place in the whole world is Miraval in Tucson, Arizona.
14. I would love to live abroad for a year.
15. I don’t have a garbage disposal, dishwasher or television in my house.
16. I hate beer.
17. I roasted my very first turkey a few days ago and fed all my friends!
18. My book officially has a title (!!)….but I’m keeping it a secret for now.
19. And yes, I’m still writing a book. It will be on a bookshelf near you come September.
20. I love flying on planes.