1. I really do wear my yoga pants all day…every day. Therefore, I’m really not exaggerating when I say “I live in my black stretchy pants” because it’s totally true. Do you know how awkward it is to walk around with a flour hand-print on your butt?
2. I drink Genmaicha (Japanese green tea with roasted brown rice) all day long. I buy it in bulk from the Asian grocery market in town and brew big pots at a time so I have enough to drink hot and chill in the fridge for later. Just the smell of it is comforting to me.
3. I spray my sheets with lavender linen spray and I always take it with me when I travel so that my hotel bed feels more like home.
4. Since living in California, I’ve become a full-fledged coffee SNOB! It’s true. Wine? Not so much…I’ll drink whatever is put in front of me. But coffee? I buy the best beans I can find (local, please!), grind them myself and crank out rich, dark cups from my little French press. I then proceed to ruin my perfect cup of coffee with lots of caramel flavored creamer. It’s a bad habit that I have no intention of ever breaking. Right now, my current coffee love is Ecco Caffe.
5. Every day I eat a toasted Trader Joe’s sprouted wheat cinnamon raisin bagel with whipped cream cheese and raspberry jam for breakfast. It never ever gets old.