1. I’ve been planning out my birthday outfit for over a week now. I’m thinking this top with skinny jeans and sparkly shoes? Or would sparkly shoes be too much? Wedges, perhaps? But not with skinny jeans….?
I need help, people. Dexter just doesn’t give me the constructive criticism I need when we do our nightly fashion shows.
2. Ashley made me a birthday cake! Mint chocolate and I can’t wait to put it in my face at my birthday pizza party tonight. Maybe if we’re all really nice she’ll put the recipe on her blog! Pretty please?
3. I’m taking on a brand-new-top-secret-super-fun project that I can’t tell you about yet! Sorry, that was really mean wasn’t it? I promise deets as soon as I can though!
4. I want a snuggie for my birthday. There. I said it.
5. I decided that my 26th year will be the year I finally get serious about skincare. I don’t really have problem skin anyway, but the fact that I’ll be thirty in four years is setting in, so yesterday I spent ten minutes staring at the anti-wrinkle night cremes at Whole Foods until I walked out with this one. It’s like putting a fruit smoothie on your face…in the best way possible.
So…….wedges or heels? The question remains.