1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names, linking to them.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
So here’s five facts you probably don’t know.
1. I sleep with three stuffed rabbits every night. My mom always told me stuffed animals had “feelings” when I was a little kid and I never wanted to hurt their feelings by not sleeping with them. I still have a bed full.
2. I transferred colleges twice before I found where I wanted to be. I started off going to Elon in NC when I was 18 and out of high school, decided I wanted something bigger so I moved over to University of Alabama for my sophmore year, dropped out completely to take some time off the second semester of my sophmore year (moved home and worked full time), then I finally made it College of Charleston for my junior and senior years. It’s pretty amazing I still graduated on time (I worked my butt off!)….but just goes to show you nothing is ever perfect and you just have to keep going til you find a fit. College of Charleston was everything and more.
3. I eat raspberry jam every single day after dinner. I always end my meal with a spoonful. I can’t help myself. I’m so totally addicted. Sometimes I just stand in front of my fridge and lick the spoon mindlessly.
4. The first time I drank alcohol was my senior prom. It didn’t take much. I’ve never been much of a drinker though.
5. I’m a super homebody and always will be. For me, there’s absolutely nothing better than spending a calm night at home, reading. I love being surrounded by my family and I also really love to go to bed early. Dork.
Alright! On to my morning! Well, this Saturday morning is the same as every other. I go to bed Friday night telling myself I will work out in the morning….I even lay out my clothes and a snack. But I never work out on Saturday mornings. I should stop kidding myself. This morning I laid in bed, pondered it, and routed against it because I would much rather have a lazy morning here while I pack for my weekend at home. I’m bringing workout clothes home with me to go on a run or work out with Ryan or something one day this weekend though. It all works out in the end.
I’m totally out of all fruit in my kitchen so my breakfast was a bit plain. But I still loved it. I just toasted up an english muffin and spread pb and jam on it. Easy. And soooo tasty. Like I said, I’m going home for the holiday weekend and don’t have school (or work!) on Monday so I will be returning to Orlando late Monday afternoon. Yay! Ryan and I are going to one of our friend’s annual cookout party this afternoon and then a birthday party tonight. Tomorrow I am hanging out with my family and having dinner with them and Monday I hope to be lazy and read. Lots of fun stuff planned!
I got a 90% on my practical last night. Everything turned out well, except for the burn on my wrist that is :(. We got out early,around 10:30, and I was happy to be in bed by 11:00.
See you after lunch!