1. I buried four pieces of my mother’s fine china when I was eight. (err sorry, mom)
2. I despise both capers and sardines.
3. When I was nine, I used to stay up late writing stories by candlelight and listening to The Little Women soundtrack, dreaming that one day I would be a famous writer like Jo.
4. I own a bonnet.
5. My favorite dessert is thick, old fashioned gingerbread topped with freshly whipped cream.
6. I almost killed our old family dog with a loaf of unbaked challah bread (oh wait..you knew this already)
7. When I was little, my dream was to marry an Eskimo, move to Alaska and teach little Inuit children their native language.
8. When I’m bored, I dip my finger in the Nutella jar.
9. I’m actually really hate cake decorating. I’d rather just messy and sink my hands into a big pile of dough.
10. If I weren’t a food writer, I would be an American History professor.