I felt like it was time for a “What’s In My Purse” update since it’s been a year since I last shared with y’all. I don’t think I have enough lipgloss, do you?
2. Excedrin Migraine
3. Lipglosses….for every occasion
4. White Flower Oil (I dab this on my temples when I have a headache or bad allergies—it really helps!)
6. Dry Shampoo for my mop.
7. Little Chewy Ginger Candies
8. KIND bars! I am in love with the dark chocolate and sea salt one.
9. Peppermint Tea <—I always keep some teabags with me, especially when I travel!
10. Gussy Sews bag! I keep all my lipglosses in this cute little pouch so they don’t get lost at the bottom of the black hole, aka my purse. I also have a larabar and hand sanitizer in there.
11. Little notebook for recipe ideas on the go + ELR business cards!
12. Say Yes to Carrots mini body butter. My BlogHer Food roomies turned me onto this stuff and I love it.
Happy Saturday! What’s in your purse today?Pin It