Another fun raffle to benefit Livestrong headed your way!!!
How cute are these cycling hats? Lucie, the same gal that makes the super cute headbands, makes these and sells them at the yoga studio I work at. Basically, Lucie goes to all these thrift shops around Sonoma County and finds awesome fabric to make the coolest things ever with. Seriously, she is so crafty. These hats are made from vintage fabric and are meant to be worn underneath your helmet while you ride. They help shade your face from the sun and just look darn cute. I think you could ever wear them as is…forget the bike.
They retail at $30 each but Lucie has generously donated two for me to raffle off. It’s going to be basically the same deal as before:
- $5 gets you ONE raffle ticket.
- $10 gets you TWO raffle tickets.
- $15 gets you FOUR raffle tickets!!!
- Submit your payment on the Echelon Gran Fondo website – HERE.
- I will be picking two winners at random on Wednesday (3/24) evening
Breakfast was pretty standard—your basic oatmeal with peanut butter.
Nothing too terribly special, but very tasty!
I’m at the yoga studio till around 12:30. See you tonight 🙂