1. Cry in front of the TSA agent who makes you stuff all your 3-ounce liquids out of a gallon sized plastic bag and into a quart sized plastic bag.
2. Pay $50 just to take a shower.
3. Put on the cutest clothes in your suitcase just because.
4. Have an espresso shot competition.
5. Call everyone you know in Dallas just to say “hey”.
6. Watch nine episodes of Private Practice and ask ticket agents if the surgery going to be laparoscopic with a slight risk of peritonitis.
7. Copy all the celebrity eye makeup tips from fashion magazines in the bathroom mirror and speak with a British accent for the rest of the day.
8. Stare at these.
10. Squat land in the Admiral’s Club and hunt for supplies such as cookies, chex mix and instant cappuccinos for sustenance.