Remember when I showed y’all what was inside my make-up bag?
That was fun.
Now it’s time for my fridge!
Now there have been some rumors that I’ve thrown my healthy eating habits into the gutter and replaced them with butter, sugar and chocolate.
That may be true.
Just kidding. Sort of. Despite all the sugar-iffic treats I may bake on a somewhat daily basis, I still try to eat as healthy as I can. I’ve always maintained a sort of 80/20 principle when it comes to diet. You eat healthy 80% of the time and then you eat chocolate cake for the remaining 20%.
Don’t question my logic. It keeps me sane.
So, on the top shelf of my fridge we have raw almonds, half n half, sour cream, hummus, yogurts and….butter.
Next, eggs, almond butter and bagel thins! I love making egg and cheese sandwiches with bagel thins for lunch. They’re quick, healthy and, most importantly, cheesy.
Bottom shelf we have the usual: filtered water, perrier, champagne, chicken and chicken stock.
If you have perrier, champagne and chicken you’re pretty much set for any emergency situation. Didn’t your mother ever teach you that?
My condiments get a little out of control. I won’t list everything, but as you can see there’s a plethora of butter, pickles, barbecue sauce and jam. And that blue thing you see in the corner is my eye pillow….why do you ask?
Now what I didn’t show you was my overstuffed cheese drawer (filled with miniature brie cheeses, shredded cheddar, monterey jack, blue cheese, goat cheese and feta cheese). What can I say? I like to be prepared.
I also have fruits and vegetables hidden somewhere at the bottom. But who cares about that?
Even more exciting than the fridge….my closet.