Somehow I missed my own birthday! That happens when you get older, I guess.
I realized this fact yesterday when I wrote the date on a check for the first time this year…2011?! I’ve been blogging for over three years now? Who woulda thought?
When I think back over the past three years, so much has happened. Some of it great, some of it not so great. Y’all have stuck with me through it all and I am so thankful for each and every one of you! Thank you for making ELR what it is today and I’m so excited about new stuff to come in the future!
Here are some of my very favorite posts over the past three years!
- Last Day of Culinary Externship
- An Extended Vacation
- Healthy Living Summit, 2009
- She Made The Cut
- Murphy-Goode Adventures
- California, Here I Come
- The Trip Home
- Christmas on the Coast, 2009
- The Big Reveal
- Enjoying Life To The Fullest
- Yosemite Adventures
- A Virtual Dinner Party (plus video)
- A Retro Road Trip (plus video)
- Fun in the Snow
- The Great Chili Cook-Off
And a few of my very favorite recipes!
- Engagement Scampi
- Mom’s Barbecue Pulled Chicken
- Chicken and Green Chili Enchiladas
- White Chicken Chili
- Chocolate Walnut Torte
- Chocolate Covered Mint Oreos
- Beef Tenderloin with Apricot and Olives
- Whole Wheat Walnut Carrot Cake with Coconut Frosting
- Triple Layer Mint S’more Brownies
- Linguine with Clams
As a token of my affection and gratitude, I’d like to give away a brand new copy of one of my very favorite cookbooks:
As you may know, I spent mostly all the summers of my youth working as a camp counselor at FOCUS camp up on the vineyard! It was there that I fell completely and totally in love with The Black Dog Tavern and this cookbook!
All the recipes in this book are simply fabulous—favorites being the restaurant’s signature peanut sesame noodles and the best ginger cookies I’ve ever tried!
To enter this giveaway, just leave a comment on this post. Say anything you want! I’ll randomly choose a winner tomorrow morning at 7am PST.